• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Strange coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportacle

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Maybe someone in the forum knows better than I.

Many of the domains I have "snaps" on have mysteriously been renewed for prolonged periods of time, but at the same time the exisiting address has switched from the old address to "null".

The alert email I have received from snapnames for about 5-6 domains have all had the same change.

Anyone have some input into what's happening with this?

For example:

Faceplates.com

Rodger Krueger (FACEPLATES-DOM)
8632 SCOTTS BLUFF CT
null
US
 
I have got that "null" thing on a few names that I have snaps on as well.

Another year has been added to the expiry date as well.But it still shows 'CLIENT HOLD'
 
I would like to know this more.
 
That's NSI ****ing up their ownership database.

Nothing new.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom