• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Strange rules on this forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itoones

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
263
Reaction score
1
Strange rules on this forum!!!

Well, I'm having some troubles with this forum, Some of my threads are been closed without reason, I have contacted moderators and got no answer.

The rules says: "Blatant and deliberate attempts to bump your thread to the top of the list with comments like (but not limited to) "bump", "up", "still available", etc. will result in the thread either being closed or deleted without notice! You may be warned at first, but repeated offenses may be treated differently."

In every forum that I have seen in all my life you can "BUMP" your topic in 24 hours, every forum. But in this forum if you do this your thread is closed, and "without notice". Bump one thread in more that 24 hours is not a "Blatant and deliberate attempts to bump my thread", in every forum this rule means that you can't bump the thread in less than 24 hours. If this forum is different of all the others forums in the world you need to specify this.
Sincerally, I can't believe that I paid for this.

Thanks for nothing...
 
Upvote 0
Probably because you put spaces in the domain name (in the title).
 
Probably because you put spaces in the domain name (in the title).

I was thinking it might be that, remember reading that somewhere, except it's not listed in the rules in that forum at all:

http://www.dnforum.com/f283/rules-forum-please-read-before-posting-thread-369894.html

Should be added to the rules. There's a link in those rules to more rules - http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php that just goes to the homepage. So that should be fixed as well.

Here is the new link to the rules - http://www.dnforum.com/dnfrules.php

And the rule about the spacing:

10. ALL DOMAIN SALES MUST list the actual domain name IN THE POST, and at least one of the domain names being sold in the title of the post, you must post the ACTUAL DOMAIN NAME. No spacing of letters or domains is permitted in titles and/or posts for all Platinum Sales sections as well as the Domain Appraisal section.
 
Last edited:
Thanks JB, I dont saw this in the rules. I dont know why but somebody reopened my thread, so, thanks!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom