• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers StudentBooks.com 1997 Domain, custom book affiliate site

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgstudent

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
2
studentbooks.com for sale

domain dates back to 1997
new content/design added at the start of the year.
some revenue from book sales which were avergaing 1 book a day (4-8%) sometimes a cell phone/vacuum cleaner sold for higher commissions!

Low stats, just looking for offers to purchase (will possibly sell 50% for someone with a good idea of how to increase traffic and revenues)

Please don't ask for ballpark figures or a BIN (I don't have one) just make an offer by PM or in the thread and if I like it I'll accept (if I don't reply then it's probably too low)
 
Last edited:
Ill give you $6 LOL
Give us a ballpark, or you are wasting EVERYONES time including your own.
 
Ill give you $6 LOL
Give us a ballpark, or you are wasting EVERYONES time including your own.

The OP has the right to ask for offers.

either post or pm a higher offer than the previous one or move on.
 
Thank you for the offers so far. I'm talking with a few people by PM.

All the info I can give is in my first post (no stats/revenue info). The value is in the domain and the site itself.

One person who has PM'ed has made a reasonable offer for a stake in the domain/site and has talked about how they can increase the traffic and revenue. This is something that I'm especially interested in - if anyone else has experience of book/other affiliate sites, boosting traffic/commissions, and would like to buy in as a partner, get in touch.
 
One last bump before I make a decision on a deal on the table.

If you're reading this and can help the site grow, think about buying in for a % and any offer you can make. I'll make a decision by Tuesday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom