Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

"Stupid" question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

As you all can see I am new in the reselling game.
I have wondered, why so many of you are working with enom and am just not too sure about there reseller account.
So far, I always registered my domains with "goldnames.us/biz"
and got ( so I thought ) some good prices.
I know that 8.95$ for a dotcom is not spectacular, but I have seen prices like 9/10 or even 11.95$.
So, what do I need a reseller account for?
Currently I can change the contact/admin and all them details for free.
Can anyone help me with this?

DomainOrders

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The reseller account makes it more automatic to actually sell domain registrations. If you're selling an existing domain that you own, then you don't need it, just change the details as you say. I guess you could also just set up your own website with a form or something for somebody to fill in who they are and what they want and submit their payment info to you. You could then go and buy the domain anywhere (provided it's available), it would be owned by you, and then you change the details over to your customer's info. But you lose the automatic availability checking of it that you can get and link into with a reseller account.

The enom reseller account in particular comes with a couple of ready made sites/interfaces for you to start selling domains. The Registry Rocket interface is free, you specify your selling prices and it builds the site for you, you just use their link code to set it up. Their PDQ interface is $99/year and gives a more complete site with easy access to all of the domain features, just like if you were logging in via enom.com. Both come with the ability to use enom's credit card processing system so you don't even have to get your own merchant processing account. You can just set it up and sit back and let the site handle the transactions.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stupid comment...

Sorry can't help it. :sad:

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not here to justify my sale...

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom