• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Subaru-Legacy.com $2/day revenue domain 25 visitors/day Blowout Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
3,713
Reaction score
154
For sale is the developed website www.Subaru-Legacy.com

The site has averaged a solid $2/day revenue with adsense this month, with one day reaching a $14 high!

Revenue and traffic figures can be sent to interested parties.

Alll the site's traffic is through the search engines, no advertising has been paid for traffic generation.

As I'm sure you would agee, this is a great keyword domain aswell.

Only setting a minimum bid of $700, with BIN $900.

Paypal for payment.

If you have any inquiries or wish to post an offer please post within this thread or via PM.

Cheers!
 
Any trademark issues with the domain? Particularly the Subaru part..?
 
SentinelOne said:
Any trademark issues with the domain? Particularly the Subaru part..?

If you are asking me if I have been contacted by anyone regarding a TM issue, the answer is no.

$700 offer received.

Anymore offers?
 
If I had the money I'd buy this :)

I love my Subaru Legacy GT Limited
 
Site is now sold, pending payment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom