Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

subwayfreshresolution.com - 2,000 uniques, $70 earnings daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm selling subwayfreshresolution.com. It's a typo of subwayfreshresolutions.com - a huge sweepstakes promotion they're doing - tons of TV commercials and every time you buy a sandwich from them you get something with the correct website spelling and a promo code. Needless to say, people can't spell and have been leaving off the 's'.

Stats are here - couldn't get a screenshot that had the domain name and stats in sedo's weird counting every day even though you've only had the domain for 4 days method - but I opened it in excel and pasted it in below, so there you go.

I've only had the domain for 4 days, it was parked for just the late night on the 5th, and stats listed for today are valid up to noon EST. From the 6th and 7th, the averages were - 2225 visitors, 600 clicks, $72 in earnings. Today's stats look to be on track for that, if not more. I *think this promotion is only going to be heavily advertised over the next 2-3 months - I don't know if they'll bring it back next year or if the site will continue getting traffic throughout.

PM offers if you think you can better monetize. Keep in mind that if I know I'll be making at least $70 daily for at least 1-2 months, I'll definitely not consider any offers under that amount of money. Cheers,
John

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i bid $500

mxzsleds

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When is the promotion over? Can you update stats?

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Promotion is over Feb 19, but I imagine it won't just vanish, as it's on each subway sandwich wrapper. I don't know if they're bringing it back next year. mxz - wnat me to email updated stats? earnings for the last 10 days entered 4 figures yesterday

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paymaster7 said:
Promotion is over Feb 19, but I imagine it won't just vanish, as it's on each subway sandwich wrapper. I don't know if they're bringing it back next year. mxz - wnat me to email updated stats? earnings for the last 10 days entered 4 figures yesterday
Can you update your link to stats to show stats/income through today? I will up my bid to $2,100 - when are you looking to close this out?

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LeeD said:
Can you update your link to stats to show stats/income through today? I will up my bid to $2,100 - when are you looking to close this out?

Ok, doing this right now.... or rather it seems to not be working. At risk of sounding like an idiot, Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get my screenshots to the webpage? I'm really struggling for some reason today. I was just pasting the image to word, opening/saving the image with paint or something and then uploading it to cpanel and then just inserting it using the html editor, but it's totally not working - the image is coming back blank. As soon as I can get it to work, it'll be updated.... sorry for being dense.

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
theres a good program for that called 5-clicks. google it and dl trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom