• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Suggestion for monetization of worldsbiggestb*tch(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kershnerd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I developed this site worldsbiggestb*tch(dot)com. I have a place to upload people to this site and drop a pin in a map to locate them.

I put up some rotating banners for AFF and some Marketplace products, but other than that, I don't know what to do with the site?

Any suggestions? Is this site a waste of time?

Thanks in advance,
--Jeff
 
before you worry too much about the monetizaiton, first things first... and that is traffic --- focus on getting visitors to your site. there is plenty of ways to monetize the traffic..... focus on whats important

good luck jeff
 
Yeah... I need traffic! Time to get a book on that!
 
Put a picture of my Ex on the home page. That should do it.:D

Actually, that might be an idea.. Start a little forum where people can vent on other people. Putting their Ex's pictures, etc online. Or something political? Hillary? Celeb news?
 
Waste of time? who knows .. but I hope you have private whois ..
 
This probably is a waste of time since I don't promote and I don't do anything with it. I am the type of person that will create a site but then when it is done, do nothing with it.

I guess once the technical part is done, I don't feel like doing anything else. Is that lazyness?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom