Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

SupaWhois PDF Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have spent some considerable time on my Popular Domain Finder program, and am pleased to say that it is nearing completion.

A 2nd Beta version is available for download - you can search the popularity of domains on both Google and Lycos. I'm figuring out how to put in AV at the moment.
Also, you will be able to register and backorder domains directly from the program (they wil launch a link to the correct webpage etc.).

Look out for the Easter Egg I have put in there too.

http://www.synuk.com/test9/supawhois.zip

If anyone is confident in Delphi and would like to help me out, please get into conact with me.

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by devolution
I have spent some considerable time on my Popular Domain Finder program, and am pleased to say that it is nearing completion.

A 2nd Beta version is available for download - you can search the popularity of domains on both Google and Lycos. I'm figuring out how to put in AV at the moment.
Also, you will be able to register and backorder domains directly from the program (they wil launch a link to the correct webpage etc.).

Look out for the Easter Egg I have put in there too.

http://www.synuk.com/test9/supawhois.zip

If anyone is confident in Delphi and would like to help me out, please get into conact with me.

excellent piece of whois software ;)

will it be possible to include a few more registrar choices for users under Options/Preferred Registrars like 000domains, Namecheap, Stargate?

i'll be looking forward to your completed version :D

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As this version is going to be a free piece of software, I have chosen the most popular registrars for the domains.

However, there is going to be a Pro version (a couple of months away) that will be available for a modest charge (about $30 or so- less than a quarter of the Popular Domains software) - but there will be a customisable registrar list.

Originally posted by flex

excellent piece of whois software ;)

will it be possible to include a few more registrar choices for users under Options/Preferred Registrars like 000domains, Namecheap, Stargate?

i'll be looking forward to your completed version :D

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
don't forget proxy support

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom