• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Super rare 1 character domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DotComCowboy
Every extension except [.COM] blows dead monkeys.
OK, [.ORG] only blows live monkeys.
 
W.MD == Weapons of Mass Destruction

so that's where they are!
 
I think Lizzy merely posted a quote by the Lone Ranger himself :D
 
All true.

However, single character domains are among the rarest of the rare. Do the math: 300 divided by 30,000,000

They have significant value, even in crappy extensions such as .MD.
 
Originally posted by Larry
http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24427


Thin - it's not your obligation to post dcc's comments. The fact that you did makes you the owner of the derogatory post regardless of who you were quoting.

Agreed Larry, I apologize for posting a hypocritical remark that DCC made in DCC's sales thread. It will not happen again.

DCC try to look at it as 6 free bumps, again, sorry.
 
Originally posted by ThinLizzy


Heu MudCaster:laugh: , show me where I said anything wrong. :weird:

Oh and NameFence, quit PMing. If your still in a snit over http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20368 grow up man? woman?

..and quit PMing me!

I've never PM'ed you...phuckstick!

I take that back! I PM'd you 1-29-03
Quote"Do you have a problem" End Quote!

Apparently you do. If your looking for trouble your heading in the right direction:mad:
Don't phuck with me! I've had a bad day!
 
We are the world.....

We are the children....

We are


Oh the heck with that - everybody just chill out please! :)
 
I'm chill. I just just don't like to be flamed.
I was just trying to point out that "ThinLizzy"s original post aimed toward the seller was uncalled for.
Whatever....

Cheers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom