Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Support For DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

I recently made a "kudos" post for the DNF team, and in conjunction with that, I'd like to make a suggestion for voluntary support of this website.

I realize that Dan makes some money from the banner advertising on this site (and thank you for resisting pop-ups!), but I don't think the revenue from that supports the time and effort--and hosting costs--associated with this site.

Membership fees may not be the right way to go, but I'd like to see a link for voluntary payments, perhaps through Amazon's "Honor System" (or even Paypal).

As a domain industry participant and enthusiast, I find that this site has quickly become one of the best resources on the net. It's worth at least $20/year to me to keep this going...and I bet a lot of the other members feel the same way.

If mandatory membership fees aren't the right way to go, at least provide an easy way to contribute financially for those who want to support this site.

Miles

Upvote 0

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great idea Miles. I would gladly contribute to this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom