>>> SWEET.ORG & 177 other GREAT .ORG's on a HUGE SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
733   0   0
Feb 28, 2004
USA
SirSpider said:
:cheeky:

Gee, now I'm leery of posting an offer. How about giving me (us) a "starting point" for LessonPlan.org?

Sure. :-D

A lot of those domains have traffic AND revenue. For example, LessonPlan.org is parked at Sedo for the past 11 months:

1,363 Views collectively
124 Views per month on the average
$3.66 Revenue per month on the average
$40.28 Revenue collectively

The averages are skewed for partial months, obviously. So make me an offer based on the combination of this performance & the keywords.

Mocus, PM sent.

Theo

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
733   0   0
Feb 28, 2004
USA
SirSpider said:
OK. Just over 2 years of revenue = $90. offer.

Sorry, that won't cut it. I can hold it for 10 years at this revenue rate. See my point? :-D

Revenue is a secondary factor. How much revenue does Sweet.org make, parked? Probably about $30 a year. Are you saying it's valued at $60?

Not to sound argumentative, just my marketing philosophy :-D

Sarcle said:
Sarcle, PM on its way.

pamela

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Aug 16, 2005
PM me the bin price for all the names. Might take some especially sweet.org, if its in my budget, I will take it right away.

Theo

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
733   0   0
Feb 28, 2004
USA
BiometricVision said:
this seems to be more of an appraisal thread, why don't you just post some minimum prices and save EVERYONE some time ?
:huh:
Why do you bother posting in my thread BiometricVision when I have told you not to message me again and that I would never do business with you after harassing me? Do I need to talk again to the moderators?

I have been responding to all PMs - how I conduct my sale is none of your business, BiometricVision.

This is by no means an appraisal thread - it's a sale based on interest, private or public offers and conducting business. All PM's answered, pending sales completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.