• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SwimsuitBeauty.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotWot is verified member.

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
3,297
Reaction score
55
Good for an ezine, beauty blog, Sports Illustrated style of mag etc?

Picture the centerfold :lol:

SwimsuitBeauty.com
 
Nice domain, I like it :) However I'm not sure of the value to a reseller... maybe only mix-high xx. However to an end user, or as a developed site, low-mid xxx.
 
low $xxxx offer I think is good, accept it;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom