• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Swiss.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say. It could be developed into a good site and considering that .us are becoming more valuable you may wind up getting a fair amount out of it. Right now as is though with no clear marketing idea yet I would say mid $xx to high $xx, but if there is clear marketing idea and development then it is going to jump.

Good luck

Kevin
 
I already received a low XXX offer on it, but I turned it down, because I may want to develop it...
 
poulos said:

There's been a company paying big bucks for food related .us domain names with a keen interest in types of cheese. With that in mind, I'd value swiss.us at mid $xxx +
 
mid-high xxx to end user.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom