• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Syncora.com :: Is it more valuable then I think it is?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great deal, bud... Congrats!
 
Anything missing?

YES

You are missing quite a lot of neurons and objectivity. Domain as is is not worth a dime, so that offer is to die for. I feel so envious...
 
Anything missing?

YES

You are missing quite a lot of neurons and objectivity. Domain as is is not worth a dime, so that offer is to die for. I feel so envious...

I've sold MANY such names. I must be an old fool without any neurons left.
 
congrats man. luck of the draw. perfect example of how endusers dont care if the domain has reseller value or not, if they want it they will buy it
 
Great sale!

The price is right in the Sweet Spot.
Over $1000 so must be valuable and Under $5000 so not too expensive.
 
congrats man. luck of the draw. perfect example of how endusers dont care if the domain has reseller value or not, if they want it they will buy it

I noticed lots of people mentioning "endusers".
What does that mean?
Who are these people?

I acknowledge the fact that this kind of sale doesn't happen to often, but this sale definitely has got me excited in trying to re-create this type of sale. It's hard to find good drops, but the fact that I purchased the domain in an auction makes me believe that I need to focusing on auctions ... just seems to be a better route for resell value anyways.
 
Good sale, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
 
I noticed lots of people mentioning "endusers".
What does that mean?
Who are these people?

They are the people that will keep for domain forever, mostly because of their company associated with it. That why when they find the name that they want, they will pay just about anything to get it. Especially if they are a big dog.

You got a very nice sale here. Congratulations!
 
Sweet!

I did a bit of research and it "seems" the the buyer is related to invista*com.
So yah, might be a new product of theirs that is coming out.

Check them out:
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main/invista.com


Guess time will tell ... can't wait to see what they will do with it though.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom