• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed T-O.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

ZLA.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
20
Hi guys,

Please appraise this one for me: T-O.COM

Thanks!
 
3-4k reseller.
 
HI

Nice name.. over 4k under 5k reseller...

Good luck

Thx
Tom
 
Thanks guys, I guess I'll wait until L-L.COM prices increase somewhat more! :smilewinkgrin:
 
I think L-L.com are under rated these days, with lots of potential for appreciation. I mean, there are only 676 L-L.com. They should at least be at the min value range of a LLL.com IMO.

You might already know but the biggest city in Canada, Toronto, is often just called TO.
 
Great domain. I like L-L.coms but the main problem with them is the complete lack of type in traffic. I wouldn't sell this one for less than 10k personally.
 
Try to contact to.com, I heard they have paid decent $ and acquired several domains.
 
Thanks guys!
...
Who owns to.com?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom