Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

T.R.A.F.F.I.C Orlando Review Now Online at DNJournal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Our comprehensive review of last week's T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2008 conference at Disney World in Orlando has just been published at DNJournal.com. This edition of T.R.A.F.F.I.C. was different - and despite all of the past success this pioneering conference has enjoyed that is exactly what it needed to be. The formula that T.R.A.F.F.I.C. introduced when they staged the first major domain show in October 2004 is now being utilized by other promoters and with all of the competing shows spaced no more than 60 days apart "conference fatigue" has started to set in. To combat that, all of the promoters now have to find a way to stand out from the crowd.

T.R.A.F.F.I.C. co-founders Rick Schwartz and Howard Neu decided to start forging a new path in Orlando in an effort to get ahead of the curve. For them, the bad news was that attendance at this show was down considerably from their February show in Las Vegas. The good news is that many people who went to Orlando will tell you that it was the most enjoyable conference they've ever attended. You can find out what generated the good reviews and see dozens of photos of your domain friends and associates here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/events/2008/traffic-east-orlando-review.htm

You will also want to check back early next week when we will be adding a special Photo Gallery to the report that will include dozens of additional photos (we are sorting through thousands of them right now.)

Also new at DN Journal this weekend is our preview of the upcoming Domainer Meeting Conference in Paris, France. The event, which will be held June 19-20 at the Hotel Le Meridien Montparnasse (the same hotel that will host the ICANN meeting in Paris June 22-26) was organized by EuroDNS.com and Oversee.net. To get the inside scoop on the upcoming event we got together with EuroDNS VP Freddy Schiwek and veteran European domainer Markus Schnermann of KeywordDomains.com who will be speaking at the conference. You can find out what they had to say here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/events/2008/domainer-meeting-preview.htm

Last edited:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great write-up as ever Duke

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ron, it was great meeting you at TRAFFIC after all these years! I admire the detail of your articles, very insightful, detailed and entertaining.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ron, it was great meeting you at TRAFFIC after all these years! I admire the detail of your articles, very insightful, detailed and entertaining.

Thanks Theo, much appreciated. Great meetihg you as well :)
I am working on a Photo Gallery that will be added to the article in the next 24 hours or so. Have a nice shot of you that will be added so your other forum pals will soon be able to see who they have been talking to all of these years - better prepare for the onslaught of female admirers :)

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Haha, nice. I am not hiding ;) But my photos appear on my blog posts about TRAFFIC as well :D The segway was quite an experience, btw.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thank Goodness no pics of me drunk surfaced :D Great stuff, Ron :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank Goodness no pics of me drunk surfaced :D Great stuff, Ron :)

Keep in mind that "surfaced" is the operative word here. I always keep a few extra shots in reserve just in case I need a little "leverage" on someone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators