• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

T.r.a.f.f.i.c. Q1 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
Who here is going to go to TRAFFIC 2006 at the end of January?

I was thinking about it but was wondering what exactly goes on there. I'm assuming domain sales, but what are the chances that you will get your stuff sold? I'm sure there are a lot of people selling domains there.

Can some of the people who have been there before let everyone else know what goes on there, and maybe share your experiences?

Thanks.
 
Interesting. I was just checking out the traffic website. Looks like there is another in Vegas coming up. I might hold out for that one.

I heard that there are several domain sales that happen while at that conference? So it's mostly a networking event?
 
007 said:
Interesting. I was just checking out the traffic website. Looks like there is another in Vegas coming up. I might hold out for that one.

I heard that there are several domain sales that happen while at that conference? So it's mostly a networking event?


I might go in Vegas or East coast conference to network direct with Yahoo or Google representatives. I hope I can hold on to one of them so I can expand my Ad Networking business.

As reseller, it is hard to compete of buying domains in conference such as traffic. You should be selling, hoping to allure businesses and investors for your domains.

Cheers,
Em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom