• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TacoFarts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewR

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
738
Reaction score
0
I have NO FREAKING IDEA how or why I regged this name - must have been hitting the bottle THAT day....

ROFL

Any offers? Going REALLY cheap!!
 
Let it drop and see how much it goes for on POOL
 
yes - that would really help me..LOL - Did I miss something?
 
OK ,I think we can bend the no coment rule for this name ..lol
We need a "Hall of Shame" Page ..

LewR..I make a motion that TacoFarts.com be induction into the DNF Names of Shame ..Hall of Shame ..

Congratulations !
 
Sweet name :approve:
 
This name belongs into ADULT category (if you know what I mean :-D
 
Just don't light a candle in its honor.

I guess TacoBell doesn't want to use the name for
its next advertising campaign?

"Come to Taco Bell for the best ________ ! "
 
Best name since Namepopper's HumanFetus.com (which is still registered)
 
actnow said:
"Come to Taco Bell for the best ________ ! "


"Do you want - Regular or Super Size? "


LewR, sorry we are stinking up your thread. But,
this thread will make the name famous. Since, Google
will pick up this thread.
 
Google Search results:

1.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
2.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
3.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
4.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
5.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
6.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
7.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
8.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
9.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
10.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579

Hmmm...thought that archiving was being shut off?
 
clemzonguy said:
Best name since Namepopper's HumanFetus.com (which is still registered)
:'(
Funny name though! :-)
 
izoot said:
Google Search results:

1.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
2.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
3.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
4.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
5.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
6.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
7.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
8.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
9.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579
10.TacoFarts.com: Dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55579

Hmmm...thought that archiving was being shut off?
Nope,
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55245
 
Yes - the name was posted here more as humor than serious sales. I finally tracked it down, it came in a package I bought a few months back - I just never noticed it as it got "batched". I have been fine combing my domains and found some pearls too - but this one cracked me up.
 
LewR,

Has anyone been sniffing around to buy the name?

I am sure you could use the money for some extra gas.

Good luck,
 
Be careful Digital - you have already met the reserve.....

:))
 
Digital,

You are buying into good company with TacoFarts.com.
BD owns OldFarts.net

Lew I would keep the door open for a quick breeze of offers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom