• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TaipeiTaiwan.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
since when is air quality is a new measure for appraising domains, if that is true Beijing.com and losangeles.com are worthless...I think you gotta start making sense ...

And since when is absence of industries (like in Pompano Beach) is "a new measure for appraising domains"? :D However that was what someone named Rockefeller posted when appraising domain PompanoBeachFL.info (http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=198673)

"There is NO comparison between Pompano Beach, FL, a costal city with 100,000+ people and Taipei, Taiwan, a gamma world city with 2.6 million people."

Rockefeller has made a hint that Pompano Beach has very few industries (while Taipei has a lot of them). But Pompano Beach is a place to many resorts, and that is no less or even more valuable.
 
To find the "correct" value of LOSANGELES.info i came up with a simple formula. Reg fee 2.99 times popluation of LA 4,000,000 divided by pi minus 34,906 dnf members divided by "cooldomain". $.50


2.99X4,000,000/π-34,906/cooldomain = .50
 
since you seems to like formulas so much although I am not sure you understand them, here is another one that might help you to see the difference in the domains you refer to from rockefeller:

Rockefeller's pickups = Good domains
Cooldomain's pickups = bad domains

I am not sure if you are trying to imitate him, but whatever you do, you dont seem to understand why something is valueable and why most of the time not, if you take the advice that people give you here instead of defending every bad reg you will save a lot of time and money
 
To find the "correct" value of LOSANGELES.info i came up with a simple formula. Reg fee 2.99 times popluation of LA 4,000,000 divided by pi minus 34,906 dnf members divided by "cooldomain". $.50


2.99X4,000,000/π-34,906/cooldomain = .50

And to find the value of GayBillionaire.com:

$2,400 (sale price of gaymillionaire) * 34,906 dnf members / 830 (the year the Egbert of Wessex defeated the Welsh) = $100,933

2400*34906/830= 100,933
 
since you seems to like formulas so much although I am not sure you understand them, here is another one that might help you to see the difference in the domains you refer to from rockefeller:

Rockefeller's pickups = Good domains
Cooldomain's pickups = bad domains

I am not sure if you are trying to imitate him, but whatever you do, you dont seem to understand why something is valueable and why most of the time not, if you take the advice that people give you here instead of defending every bad reg you will save a lot of time and money

I can hear the gears turning
 
since you seems to like formulas so much although I am not sure you understand them, here is another one that might help you to see the difference in the domains you refer to from rockefeller:

Rockefeller's pickups = Good domains

Good domains??? He has just deleted his very own HiroshimaJapan.info and is offfering me to pick it.

To find the "correct" value of LOSANGELES.info i came up with a simple formula. Reg fee 2.99 times popluation of LA 4,000,000 divided by pi minus 34,906 dnf members divided by "cooldomain". $.50


2.99X4,000,000/π-34,906/cooldomain = .50

Thus I shall nominate you for Best DNF Member of 2006 Award.
 
the .info domains are worthless w/o being developed
 
Credit.info just sold for 38K. As the internet gets busier and more cluttered, there will be increased marketability value to the .info extension. People are fooled by the current cheap reg fee, but I am bullish on .info.
 
the .info domains are worthless w/o being developed


Yeah , you are absolutely right - I hereby offer to give back the money for the undeveloped .info I have sold - not!

TaipeiTaiwan.info - up to high $xxx / low $xxxx - I have ChineseTaipei.info, gets the occasional click.


FYI- TaipeiTaiwan.tw & TaiwanTaipei.tw are available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom