• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Taiwan Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomander

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Hi,

One of my .com.tw domains is expiring soon, but it makes about $40/$45 a year in PPC income. I use eNom mostly and costs $43.95 to renew.

Anyone know of a good, reliable registrar where I can transfer the domain for free and where the renewal/transfer fee for .com.tw's are cheap?

Thanks.
 
Godaddy.

$34.95 with coupon code "usa6"
 
Thank you =) Although at $10 a year profit, I might not bother, I've only like 3 .com.tw's =/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom