• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers TakeYourChances.com - game or gambling site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cco

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
TakeYourChances.com should be a no-brainer for some sort of game or gambling website.

Reg's at Godaddy
Expire: Jan. 12, 2010

Very common phrase. Google result for "take your chances" = 98,000,000

PM me - all offers considered.
 
O.k., I give. Why haven't I had a single offer on this one? I've mentioned it to lots of my friends and they all thought it was a very cool domain name. Unfortunately, none of them buy domain names :)

Anyway, as the godfather used to say, make me an offer I can't refuse.
 
Last edited:
O.k., let's get this thing sold right now. How about :

BIN - $50
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom