• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers taking offers for list of domain name xev.us , jrn.us , JustInChicago.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyenjustin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
340
Reaction score
4
I have a list of domain name that is at go daddy that I like to sell or trade.. Please make your offer..

I accept wire transfer or western union.

So here's the list..
  1. xev.us
  2. 2doubled.com
  3. creativejustin.com
  4. dn355.com
  5. fyproduction.com
  6. hitechresale.com
  7. jennydang.com
  8. jignite.com
  9. jogproduction.com
  10. justinchicago.com
  11. justinjog.com
  12. justinsjog.com
  13. lysscooke.com
  14. misholonska.com
  15. nj2.org
  16. revisionreligion.com
  17. sinvalli.com
and

jrn.us which is at moniker.com for now.


I am taking offers for each individual domain or all as a package...

all reasonable offer will be considered. I will even trade for 3 character.com
 
BIN is 100... via wester union or wire transfer... need it gone..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom