• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed tampametro.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
tampametro.com [2006-07-16 through 2006-07-31]
Date Visitors Clicks RPM ▼ CTR RPC Revenue
2006-07-24 1 4 $1,586.00 400.00% $0.40 $1.59

I have parked at Parked.com, but I don't understand the stats. Since I parked my domains here, this one has outperformed most of the rest with visits.

ovt 34 tampa metro

I live here in Tampa, Florida where this domain could be very valuable.

Any comments and/or appraisals?

thanks!:help:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom