• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed tax-settlement.com; alcoholdependent.com; optimalhosts.com; detect-breast-cancer.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gileyal

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Hi

I am new to this business and was curious to hear what you guys thought of these domains (most of which I picked up here) - any resale value or should I focus on my original plan of developing?

Alcoholdependent.com
tax-settlement.com
detect-breast-cancer.com
optimalhosts.com
pornoporno.net

Thank you for your opinion and help and I hope to get the chance to reciprocate.

Gil
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom