• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - April 11th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
Let us set the table for a good run.
 
Excellent idea!! Should I start with XY and Z or bring the DartBoard out to help with the picks??
 
Huh?

Sorry, I could not hear you over the music.

View attachment 220px-XYCoverBig.png

You can pick it up for just 99c I think.

I do not know which ones will be topinvestments, but I like toothpick.
 
Beat me to making the thread, just as I had it on my to-do for this afternoon.

A lot of noise this week. Many "okay" names, but very few I could justify the investment in.

I put bids in on three names, none of which were uuu, xy, or table.

Good generics, but they'll go up real high and I can't see an "obvious" use for them.
 
A lot of noise this week. Many "okay" names, but very few I could justify the investment in.
Good generics, but they'll go up real high and I can't see an "obvious" use for them.


I think one Registrar made more noise than the Registrants...yes, there were a few good domains.. I don't see any real value for XY or UUU, except owning a LL and a unique LLL. What can one do with them.. XY is the male hormone and UUU, Unlimited Unique University?? But let me admit, I saw some value in some domains...
 
Last edited:
Good, that's what I thought. There was an email out about this being a great week, I checked the list from A to G and saw a few ok names, nothing awesome. Haven't seen a true LL.ca in the tbr for awhile.
 
Some were interesting, such as minoritygovernment, valueinvesting, rollbacks, traitements, newsmagazine, safeshopping, greencompanies, plus the better-known ones.
 
Haven't seen Adam among the domains for some time.. Wonder what he is up to these days.. Anything new coming up??
 
Adam is busy making money. He sold Acronyms.com for $60K recently.
 
Thanks SilentG for the update.. too bad I failed to renew acronyms.ca and went TBR last year I believe...
 
Acronyms.com sale is in this week's DNJournal sales report. Congrats Adam!
 
I picked up table.ca, my brother runs a table business. :)

Can't believe how much bazaar.ca went for, I saw it it upwards of $1000 in auction.
 
I picked up table.ca, my brother runs a table business. :)

Can't believe how much bazaar.ca went for, I saw it it upwards of $1000 in auction.

That makes sense and I see the site already pointing to the other. Good for you...I am sure this would bring more value.

Well Bazaar was being bid up.. I wonder who was after it...

Looks like YX.ca would get more than 3K..and should be good news for many.
 
You will likely see bazaar go live pretty quickly.
 
person 1: "hey, check out bazaar.ca"
person 2: "Sure, i will have a look at bizarre.ca when i get home!"
 
person 1: "hey, check out bazaar.ca"
person 2: "Sure, i will have a look at bizarre.ca when i get home!"

High five. Seriously. I was thinking the exact same thing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom