Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld TBR- Dec 21st, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like everyone has gone shopping for Christmas!! Hope you are enjoying doing something else than buying domains at TBR!!!

Domain summit 2024

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found a few good ones, one definite gem, which was not one of the LLL's.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found a few good ones, one definite gem, which was not one of the LLL's.

Any hint?? Like the ones used for making tea?? or the Pad?? Just throwing in some ideas...

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here were my picks from this week, only a few of which I placed actual bids on...

dailyfresh
customcurtains
albertamortgagebroker
medisource
jno
idm
homtail
enviropass
srp
rentalfinder
parentingcoach
organicdelivery
onguard

My "gem" pick has been omitted from this list as I intend on pursuing it in the aftermarket and do not wish to make my demand for it known.

I ended up getting parentingcoach at myid. The demand for the keyword seems pretty high. I sold a similar domain name less than a month ago for a very quick $xxx flip. I have confidence I can do the same with this one.

Homtail has a special meaning to me... the typo of the .com was a result of many laughs with colleagues (and ones who didn't get it!).

It was too much of a TM risk for me, so I didn't take it. I just kept it on my list out of curiosity as to whether others saw it or not.

A bit disappointed I couldn't land the "gem". Or rentalfinder. But this isn't going to keep me up at night. Certainly not at the level that robford.ca did (and still does), especially since I have been able to devise better and better uses for it.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you Maxwell..Wow I see some nice picks there. Smart thinking and all the best with your pick.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So it is done now?? I thought the auctions ended today. Looks like SRP.ca secured a decent xxx.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I let jno.ca drop :(. If someone here got it, let me know and I'll offer you higher than what you paid if you're interested. I had dev plans for it. Oh well, such is life I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators