• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - Dec 5th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
Is it possible that we get 6K in the list this week??
Who plans bidding on n0.ca or rather superiorconstructionproductsdistribution.ca ???
 
Is it possible that we get 6K in the list this week??
Who plans bidding on n0.ca or rather superiorconstructionproductsdistribution.ca ???

Not us - we are going to sit back this week and eat a bunch of cheeseburgers.
 
Lots of LLL available if you like Z, V, Q, W combinations.
 
Interestingly, all were taken..

I'd be shocked if they were... I think you might have searched them too early.
They don't release them right away....try again later

*I have no idea why they hold these domains back for extra day...never use to be like that. :yo:
 
I picked up boynames this week, it's a highly searched term when people are looking for baby names, though low ad competition. Should be easy to make an information site with it. I like this kind of domain because the subject never goes out of style.
 
I picked up boynames this week, it's a highly searched term when people are looking for baby names, though low ad competition. Should be easy to make an information site with it. I like this kind of domain because the subject never goes out of style.

That was a good choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom