Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld TBR - June 22nd, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Far from an impressive TBR week. Propertyguide was a very good one... doesn't fit my business model for real estate, but I could certainly see someone making something big with it.

If I were to say one name was the best, I'd have to say preciousmetals.ca. With precious metals besides gold being all the rage lately, it's easier to refer to them collectively as "precious metals", rather than one specific metal.

Pool was able to secure twitpic - I was scared to see that "Tarton Domain Names Ltd." got it, since that doesn't follow Pool's corporation naming structure.

Domain summit 2024

COR

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how much plateau.ca went for? Murphy's law hit today. My internet went down in the final minutes of the auction and by the time I was connected again, auction was over. I am quite upset right now :upset:

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just call up and ask them to run the auction again - it seems to work at Sibername, at least.

COR

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No this has nothing to do with the auction itself but my ISP and bad luck. So I have no case.

At any rate...If one here got the domain and would like to make a quick flip, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators