• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR- March 14th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
I saw a decent fish in the pond for the week ahead.. did anyone see it??
 
Waiting til Monday to look at the list, but don't tell me fish.ca is dropping???
 
Waiting til Monday to look at the list, but don't tell me fish.ca is dropping???

Way ahead of you :) already sought all popular breeds of fish, to include the word "fish" itself, and nothing there.

I think there's some pun to dotca's statement, and once I do my Monday look-over of the list, hopefully I'll be able to find it :)
 
HugeGrowth and Maxwell... strange that you both have not seen it yet.. I expected both of you to have picked it up soon.. well this is the kind of lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached.. Got it??
 
Well, 2,864 on the to-be-reviewed. I just sat down at Starbucks, will be giving the list a look and shall report back with my findings, to include whether or not I got your reference :)

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Exactly 59 minutes later, as of the start of my writing this, I just ran over the list in its entirety.

I believe that "codfish" is to what you are referring. I have no interest in this name. I believe that an LLL will be the "big one" this week. I see a few which I intend on placing bids on.

Nothing to write home about this week though.
 
Yes Maxwell..I am sure there will be some interest.. Yes, it is good time to have "March Break" even from Domains.. nothing major in the pile and I saw that 3 char also. Except for it I cannot be bothered this week..

Bye Bye TBR....
 
At least it's less than 3,000 names this week. Wonder if the TBR will start getting leaner now?
 
You know it's a weak TBR when you only put 15 names on "maybe".

You know it's a lousy TBR when you only put three bids on actual names.

You know it's a horrible TBR when two out of those three names are LLL's (such being rather "obvious" picks).

AND the Leafs are losing. I've seen much better Tuesdays.
 
One might say it's a bit of an "arse" week.
 
I'm not putting in for anything this week. Will check the results at 2pm PST.
 
so who got codfish.ca??

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I liked KMG also...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom