Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Well looks like we have the answer now..there are 5 so far...Will there be any domain names starting with the letter x?
So who is eating all the pastries today??
I received the notification for this posting just as I received payment receipt from MyID.ca
Then, I pass by #39. morn.
Well, on my blackberry's screen, the "rn" in "morn" looked like an "m". My jaw dropped and curses flew from my mouth in disbelief. Coworkers asked what the matter was, I tried to assure them it was nothing.
Yep. I was entirely persuaded that "mom(.)ca" had dropped and gone #39 on the list, and worst of all, I hadn't even noticed it.
Only a few minutes ago did I notice it was "morn". Which gave me an indescribable amount of relief.
How'd everyone else do?
Very interesting and reading your post, I initially thought if I overlooked that domain myself!! LOL
All what I saw in the list were, some tasty Pastries stuffed in the Collars of some RoughRiders !!!
I received the notification for this posting just as I received payment receipt from MyID.ca
I got two this week. Leaving one undisclosed, the other being condosold. Seems pretty brandable for my real estate endeavours. I've spent a worse $22 before
What I'm curious to know, is who is "7889020 Canada Inc"? They got halifaxcondos, and that was right up there on my list (and apparently everyone else's, being snatched just second).
Now, you'll get a laugh out of this story...
I was doing a night shift this evening. I saw it was about 6:30, so I decided to whip out my phone and see what the TBR results were.
Scanning down the list, I'm having a look at what names went. I was satisfied to see that I didn't miss any big ones. I already got the notice that two names which I cared about were acquired by myid.ca, was just curious about the rest of this week.
Then, I pass by #39. morn.
Well, on my blackberry's screen, the "rn" in "morn" looked like an "m". My jaw dropped and curses flew from my mouth in disbelief. Coworkers asked what the matter was, I tried to assure them it was nothing.
Yep. I was entirely persuaded that "mom(.)ca" had dropped and gone #39 on the list, and worst of all, I hadn't even noticed it.
Only a few minutes ago did I notice it was "morn". Which gave me an indescribable amount of relief.
How'd everyone else do?
Ah yes reminds me of the time I thought I got shopping.com. Turned out the i was an L. Time to get glasses my friend.....
So who is eating all the pastries today??
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.