• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers teamtoplist.com - Celebrity photos and news news

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003m2003

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
This is a new site, I just finish upload, with photos and news about celebrity. One page for each celebrity. I have added about 250 and you can easily add new pages by just one click in the control panel. I have added Adsense and you can change to your ID in the template. SEO friendly design with name in URL and title with keywords in page.(Flash banner design by me, if you want I can replace it with another one for small additional fee)

http://www.teamtoplist.com/

I will give FTP asses for file and database for new owner, (will install in new server only if I get good price).

Starting bid 25$.
I have a reserve in my mind and will not sell below that. Auction will end in 5days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom