• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TechnologyContent.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
content is key to the success of any website and is a marketable term in a domain, if well placed.

last year I sold a two word "domaincontent com" for nice $,$$$ profit, so the interest is out there.

your domain is more specific in category than mine was, that could help or hinder it's appeal.

if you're going to develop it, then consider subdomaining the various tech areas:

solar.technologycontent.com
medical.technologycontent.com

etc..

if it was mine $1200 min.

imo...
 
Thanks bigedon. I knew if I kept putting a few of my domains out there, someone would respond.

The subdomaining is a very good idea, & one I had not thought of, much appreciated.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it though...probably just let it park for a bit & see where that goes. Thanks again.

Curious biggedon, did you actually own DomainContent.com or was it another domain name?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom