Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Techobserver.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

rianvisser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I would like to sell my Tech Blog - TechObserver.org

About the Website

TechObserver.org is a tech blog where visitors can read the latest tech news, information, mobile phone specifications, press releases and reviews.

The website offer some unique services and functionalities, which we have programmed into the site, that other tech blogs don't have.

The website is now about 1 month old.

Unique Functions

Press Releases

We have added a press release script to the site, working with tags, where press releases can be added to a post. The press release will be hidden, and the reader simply press a 'Show Press Release' button, which will reveal the press release. See a sample here: http://www.techobserver.org/5422.acer-unveils-predator-g5910-for-the-uk.html

Reviews

We have had a cards system customly coded for the website, specifically for reviews. Here visitors can view a comprehensive summary of each review, which include pricing, good, bad and a rating before they view the actual review itself. Please go here to see the card system in action on our Review section: http://www.techobserver.org/reviews

Mobile Phone Section

We purchased a skin specifically for mobile phone devices. When the site detects a mobile phone, it will be taken to the mobile phone section. You can test this by visiting www.techobserver.org on your mobile phone. This section is totally optimized for mobile phones visiting the website.

Theme

The theme is a purchased theme specifically made for Tech News-related websites. We did make a few changes to it to suit our needs though.

Articles

There are between 400-500 totally unique articles on the website. We do not make use of auto-pilot scripts. This is probably why we are doing quite good on search engines.

Mobile Phone Specifications

The website also consists of a mobile phone specifications database where users can view specifications of around 3,000 mobile phone devices.

Traffic

We did no marketing at all.

In the last month I got around 7000+ unique visitors, 138000+ page views.

The majority of traffic comes from Google.

Income

The website is currently monetized with Google Adsense and Amazon. In the last month, the website generated around $36 with Adsense. There has still not been any sales recorded on Amazon.

Domain Name

The domain name is registered with Namecheap.com and will be pushed to the buyers' account.

Potential

The Tech Observer has great potential for the right buyer.

The reason I am selling the website is the fact that I have little time to pay attention to the site.

With all the unique features and additions, you can own a very unique tech blog which has endless possibilities.

Price

I am looking at a price of $200 for the whole website.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom