• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TeenStruggles.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phrone

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
TeenStruggles.com worth anything?
 
I'm thinking that later one it'll be worth something once I build it. Even now I think it's worth a little more personally. We'll see in a while when it's going..

No one think it's worth anything.. ?
 
..second try? Still nothing?
 
Negative value between minus reg fee and zero.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom