• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale teeth.ws injury.ws horseraces.ws CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Legal, welcome to the forum!

You say you're offering them at a fraction of their appraised value? Can you confirm where you had these appraised please?

Thanks

LBM
 
PM me which ones you want and I'll send you a link to appraisals.

Not all are appraised, most were.
 
Welcome to the forum, Legal.

Good luck with that list, it's still early for .ws to command high prices, but they're getting there. We've seen some nice .ws sales here recently.

It's nice to see a list with pricetags like those. (I like .ws)
 
Thanks

I only want to sell a few this week, then the rest will be taken down, .ws has tons of upside, any key word in the TLD is a safe bet in this range. End users will pay a nice multiple of these types of prices.

Any of these in .com are small fortunes

I don't want to sell all of them, just a few this week hopefully

Then I'll take the list down

If you see one of the higher priced ones and want to make an offer feel free
 
Dropped prices on most of the names

I need to sell a few then the names will be taken down, so let's do some biz
 
Last and final drops

I will only sell FIVE at these prices

Get them now
 
List gets removed by MONDAY so jump on it now

NO MORE DROPS

The names are CHEAP enough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom