Not open for further replies.

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
archived since 2007-09-21 . Go Daddy
Expires on: 18-Oct-11
Starts at $1
Increment Bid of $3
Auction the end in 48 hours after last rate!
Payment PAY PAL or WMZ

Visit Epik transfers

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
SORRY!Auction the end in 72 hours after last rate! And thanks for the rate!

ksinclair

Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SORRY!Auction the end in 72 hours after last rate! And thanks for the rate!

What does this mean? I have no idea. Is this an auction?

I bid $4 if this is an auction. What is a 'rate'? And how can this end when it has just begun?

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So in Russia name BID! Excuse for that that wasn't correctly expressed!

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Bid>( 'rate' On Russian)-( Ставка)

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wait your data at GODADDY! Mail?

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

ksinclair

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I so have understood ksinclair doesn't want to buy the domain!

ksinclair

Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I so have understood ksinclair doesn't want to buy the domain!

Orkhan:

First, I tried to pay you, but paypal says that russian accounts can only send; they cannot receive. So if you are going to do business here on dnforum, you need to find a way to get paid. One option I learned about recently is I can put the money into godaddy, its a kind of Gift Card. You can only use it at godaddy, you cannot pull it out as cash. But for small amounts like this, it might be a very good way to get paid.

Second, in PM I told you I did not want any of the new domains from the list you sent. I think you misunderstood. We are having some language issues so maybe you can use Google Translate or find a friend to help you.

I do want Televisionblogs.com. Please advise if a godaddy gift card will work, and what your godaddy email address is.

Thanks.

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Orkhan:

First, I tried to pay you, but paypal says that russian accounts can only send; they cannot receive. So if you are going to do business here on dnforum, you need to find a way to get paid. One option I learned about recently is I can put the money into godaddy, its a kind of Gift Card. You can only use it at godaddy, you cannot pull it out as cash. But for small amounts like this, it might be a very good way to get paid.

Second, in PM I told you I did not want any of the new domains from the list you sent. I think you misunderstood. We are having some language issues so maybe you can use Google Translate or find a friend to help you.

I do want Televisionblogs.com. Please advise if a godaddy gift card will work, and what your godaddy email address is.

Thanks.

Has transferred Pushas Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit nameinvestors.com
Visit Epik domain registrar

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S3ll3rmun