Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Aug 19, 2010
A, A
archived since 2007-09-21 . Go Daddy
Expires on: 18-Oct-11
Starts at $1
Increment Bid of $3
Auction the end in 48 hours after last rate!
Payment PAY PAL or WMZ

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Aug 19, 2010
A, A
So in Russia name BID! Excuse for that that wasn't correctly expressed!

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Bid>( 'rate' On Russian)-( Ставка)

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Aug 19, 2010
A, A
I wait your data at GODADDY! Mail?

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

ksinclair

ksinclair

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
257   0   0
Nov 26, 2007
Silicon Valley, CA
www.Arkacia.com
I so have understood ksinclair doesn't want to buy the domain!
Orkhan:

First, I tried to pay you, but paypal says that russian accounts can only send; they cannot receive. So if you are going to do business here on dnforum, you need to find a way to get paid. One option I learned about recently is I can put the money into godaddy, its a kind of Gift Card. You can only use it at godaddy, you cannot pull it out as cash. But for small amounts like this, it might be a very good way to get paid.

Second, in PM I told you I did not want any of the new domains from the list you sent. I think you misunderstood. We are having some language issues so maybe you can use Google Translate or find a friend to help you.

I do want Televisionblogs.com. Please advise if a godaddy gift card will work, and what your godaddy email address is.

Thanks.

Orkhan

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Aug 19, 2010
A, A
Orkhan:

First, I tried to pay you, but paypal says that russian accounts can only send; they cannot receive. So if you are going to do business here on dnforum, you need to find a way to get paid. One option I learned about recently is I can put the money into godaddy, its a kind of Gift Card. You can only use it at godaddy, you cannot pull it out as cash. But for small amounts like this, it might be a very good way to get paid.

Second, in PM I told you I did not want any of the new domains from the list you sent. I think you misunderstood. We are having some language issues so maybe you can use Google Translate or find a friend to help you.

I do want Televisionblogs.com. Please advise if a godaddy gift card will work, and what your godaddy email address is.

Thanks.
Has transferred Pushas Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.