Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Tell me the BEST name snapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

_Yakov_

By manual registration I mean you go to anyones website during the drop time and try to register domains you want by hands.

Chad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
>>Go to ExpireFish.com and try to "catch" somethign that has a Snap on it.

Last time I went to expirefish they said they run a name every 10 minutes. Its basically a way a catch the names that use to fall thru the cracks before NSI changed the way they drop names.

Expirefish caught me some nice ones last year such as batonrougejobs.com, and sharpcars.com.

From what I know now, they suck.

My point is: Every drop service has their day(s). Except maybe some mickey mouse operation using a desktop script on namebargain or something.

G.A.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by actnow
G.A.,

When I go to catches.com. I end up at ULT.
aren't they the best snapper? :)

G.A.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what top domains they've caught recently? actnow

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also agree that BD is the best. But, snapnames is not bad also. However, they only grab domains privately.

What is ULT?
namesadmin?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
imo the best (sonsistantly over time) are:

in order

1. BuyDomains <--- catches and resells
2. Ultsearch <-- catches and adds to thier PPC
2b. Snapnames <--- catches for public

I think Ult and SN are debatable on who is better, but if I HAD to choose, i would have to say ult.

Yun is my idol :D

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Yakov_
By manual registration I mean you go to anyones website during the drop time and try to register domains you want by hands.

That doesnt work and you know it.

Why did you say this?

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ULTSEARCH doesnt even snap names for you. what is PPC?

and whats more unimpressive is that namesadmininc.com website is simple and naive. Just an email link and claim it to be a registration web site?!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
:dead:

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
guys, i have 2 questions about snapnames. please help

1) If there is a domain that i want you guys to snap (e.g. internet.com) and it says PENDING DELETE, and available to snap
all i have to pay is $69? WHAT IF you guys are not fast enough to snap it? Will i still be able to use that $69 that I have credited to snap another domain name? or is my $69 gone?

2) what does that $25 for choosing a registrar do? I dont have to use the registrars listed in there right? for $69 you guys will snap the domain, and once its snapped, it will be my ownership and i can transfer it to my desired registrar right?
:confused:

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1) Yes You can use the exchange feature,
2) In 60 days You can transfer it away. ICANN rule.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameAdmin

what top domains they've caught recently? actnow

Name Administration recently "caught" a name that I tried to grab at every site I could: IDTech.com!

I would say that BuyDomains is the best of the three (BD, ULT. and Names Admin) at grabbing names.

Many of you speculate on the special arrangements BD may have with the "catching" services like NW but no one mentions the arrangements that must certainly exist between BD and the registrars in their stable: First of all, these registrars would certainly know--before ANYONE else!--which of their names were going to be dropped months before anyone in the general public would ever find out giving BD an advantage in securing SnapNames, etc. before anyone else! Second, a possible splitting of profits, let's say 60/40 or 75/25, from sales of names would certainly make the registrars work harder on "drop" day and help keep them in line! And third, I wouldn't be surprised at all if a "successful" registrar only had to renew the name every year--as his continuing part of the deal!--until the name was sold, thereby insuring that the money in BD's coffers is only used to bid strongly at NW and others! (Just imagine if you had 175,000+ names to renew every year!) What do you think?

Wm.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Baron
....What do you think?

I think that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Well, you DID ask.

Y

_Yakov_

Enom is sucking lately, so is Godaddy, seems like the rest of registrar are jumping in the game, since the WLS is dumped.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom is sucking lately, so is Godaddy, seems like the rest of registrar are jumping in the game, since the WLS is dumped.

enom cd is really bad 5 days no domains for me.

DomainGoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Enom and Godaddy were hot for a short time, then nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom