Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Tell us what YOU would like to see changed or improved here at DNF

Hi all

We do have plans for how we want to move ahead here at DNForum.com. But we would very much like to hear from our community what they want to see implemented, changed or removed. We wont promise to give you anything that is requested, but will use it as guideline moving forward.

The best suggestions we will make into a poll for the rest of DNForum.com to vote on to gauge what is the most popular community suggestions.

Please dont be shy and let the creative juices loose!

Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that is something (or something similar) that could perhaps be considered once the new ownership feels they have all their ducks in a row.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The best you can do now is to contact your old friends and ask them to join us.
I know there are many forums out there but this is the only forum with SERIOUS INVESTORS.
Would anyone want to spend time to chit-chat and deal with crappy names or would you rather spend the time to make money?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nothing like the word of mouth...Tia is correct.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. We will email blast people that allowed us to. But frankly we want to have more to show them than our persons :)

I am working hard on the new structure and how it relates to the membership levels. Once that is in place we will send out a request for people to come back and have a look. Really happy that you guys are already here though.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. We will email blast people that allowed us to. But frankly we want to have more to show them than our persons :)

I am working hard on the new structure and how it relates to the membership levels. Once that is in place we will send out a request for people to come back and have a look. Really happy that you guys are already here though.
Use a different email address that won't be caught up in spam filters like the one that was used that got caught in my spam filters at gmail. I almost did not see that email.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

That's great! But the sooner you can get this place busy again, the better. Just my 2 cents :)

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's great! But the sooner you can get this place busy again, the better. Just my 2 cents :)

Although thats a good suggestion we only ordered server load to handle 10 UVs per hour. So guess we have to stay dead ;)....

Now on a more serious note: Our end goal is to get the place busy. Right now we are working on getting the membership roles properly defined again and rolling out a forum structure according to that. Once that's done and we clean the place up a bit; perhaps a dash of paint, then we are prepared to drive some traffic back here. We need your help all the way though and are so happy to get it already.

Stmcevoy

Underbyte.net
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have to rotate phone to see inbox alerts etc.? I am using an IPhone 7

I would like to see the ranking system changed/restarted. I do not see where the forum is right now, that you can have a membership to access certain threads.(definitely down the road.)

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are trying to get hundred if not thousand of our "high profile" members back and it should happen soon.
The reason for the membership to filer out "serious investors only" instead of letting everyone posting all crappy names and chit-chat.

If you compare our plan $89 lifetime membership fee vs some forums required you to pay $10 a month /$100 a year you can see the big difference.
The members will have a long run benefit from our plan vs monthly fees will benefit the owners only.

We can let everyone coming in and post anything that that want to but we choose not to - We commit to quality and not quantity.

Thanks,
John

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators