• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Terrorismo.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
Please apprise...

Thanks in advance....:smilewinkgrin:
 
Thanks. Someone else?
 
I'd say regfee, but .mobi's are pretty expensive. What's less than regfee? lol
 
why did you reg that italian word?
I doubt you`ll get anyone interested in that, sorry.
 
Don't know in italian by that is terrorism in spanish
 
Its a dictionary word, related to world news. Does anyone know the relative market values of spanish to english words?

As spanish speaking markets take off, this could be a great name with the proper development.
 
All the comments are welcome, and I respect all of them. With the importance and relevance of Terrorism today, this domain has more value than ref fee (for me of course..). But again, everyone has his chance to apprise this domain and I really thank anyone.

Keep it coming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom