Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
tempting but huge tm...
Tesla is trademarked by pixeljunk monsters:
![]()
In all seriousness. Tesla is not trademarked. It is a generic word.
$400
I might just trade a nice 1 character domain for that name too. I got a boatload of them and they are only $15000 each my friend Rami. I have one going to escrow now for a small fortune. Let me know if I get outbid via PM please. PM me for trade offers too good Sir. I might be able to get R.com for you but I think he wants a damn fortune for it. It looks like this ( Î.com ) but a perfect R.com. Î.com <---Cut and paste into your browser kind Sir. I have Î.com on auction on the net (can't tell where because it breaks forum rules). It's starting out okay, at $1500 now. I own a large portion of the one character.com market now. (IDN's). I can trade for the ones I need sometimes. I don't own R.com but I might be able to get the guy to trade it for one my 1 characters Rami. I think I know who owns it and he is not selling cheap. What would you like better than R.com good Sir? I will answer that! NOTHING!!! You need R.com. I only need about $12,000 on top of the trade is all my friend. A special deal just for you good Sir. Thank you...
How is your family my old friend? <--Email answer only please.
Lots of Love and Light sent to you and your family
~Namaste~
EDITED: $2300 paypal cash now. I love that name and Tesla will be a wonderful site devoted to telling the ****ing truth about him.
This makes my bid on Tesla $6500 now bro. How about N.com and $8500 Paypal for Tesla good Sir? Or some of it Paypal. I need money on the account. On account that I ain't got no money hardly in Paypal. I will sell you n.com. For 10k, I will try to get you R.com (no promises). Plus trade for Tesla. PM business only now please. I know your dad well, and he is the best neurosurgeon and your mom is the best Doctor in Jordan and I know N.com is what they want my son.
Love and light
Namaste
PM offer is sent on bottom price. $8,000 for trade for n.com and I get Tesla. I need some of it Paypal too please. Thanks.
Love and light
~Namaste~
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.