• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Testifiers(.)com - ideas?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
2
Hey guys, I just grabbed this one and have no idea what I am going to do with it... it was an impulse buy :) It was just dropped so I figured for $10 why not. Any ideas on what I should do with it? Park it and flip it seems to be the only thing coming to mind...

-$ideline
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom