Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed TextBro(dot ) Com Aged Domain, with traffic and income. Great niche of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tphelan

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This domain is going on 5 years old. It used to be set up for free texting via the internet site, but I stopped that last year and now it is waiting for someone to redo the site. With a great niche like texting, you could do all sorts of things with this site. I have ignored it so I figured I would just sell it now.

Although I haven't done much with it, traffic has continued to grow all through 2010, with this month ready to have the most traffic, with 350 uniques on the 16th of November before I posted this thread. It does get some organic search engine traffic. So far, this month 42 different keyword phrases have sent SE traffic to the site. I will send traffic screenshots to anyone who is interested.

The site makes money now from adsense clicks and from a paid link through TextLinkAds. In the last year and a half it's made over $60 from adsense. Most clicks are just a few cents but I had a $0.94 click in August and every once in a while I get one over a buck. In June I had one click at $1.67 in fact.

The text link pays $15 a month.

This site used to get a lot of traffic, that's why I have held onto it, but I haven't figured out how to improve it or what to make out of it. It's a good opportunity for a webmaster to create a good texting site.

Looking for a decent bid on the site. It makes between $15 and $25 a month, so the minimum bid will be just $120 ( $15 x 8 ).

For what it's worth, Estibot appraises the domain alone at $250. That doesn't take income into consideration.

Registered at Godaddy until April 2011.

tphelan

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are now about 1,160 pages of this site indexed by Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom