• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TextPhones.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
7
The words Text Phones have over 61 million google results. Could easily be used for a cell phone site, or for an sms dating site-they seem to be popping up everywhere. Let me know what you think thanks.
 
if you search in google with quotes "text phones",
to see the page results with those two words together
in that order, you get only 13,700 results.

still, $xx to $xxx because the two words are
related, text messaging and phones are needless
to say a very popular category.
 
Nice Name
low $xxx
Sell to Cingular or Verison and you might get mid $x,xxx

Good Luck!
TS
 
Is this name up for sale? PM Me or post here.
Thnx
 
You would think that a person with a trader rating of 56 would understand the concept of using google. Sarcle, feel free to PM me and I will teach you some things that you should already know by now.

mid XXX to the right end user.
 
OFF TOPIC:

godfrey90sf said:
You would think that a person with a trader rating of 56 would understand the concept of using google. Sarcle, feel free to PM me and I will teach you some things that you should already know by now.

mid XXX to the right end user.


I would like to hear what you have to say. Feel free to PM me.
I am always up for learning. :)

Ok back to the thread...
 
cursal said:
OFF TOPIC:




I would like to hear what you have to say. Feel free to PM me.
I am always up for learning. :)

Ok back to the thread...

What I have to say about what? Selling?
 
I thought you were offering free consulting of some sort?
feel free to PM me and I will teach you some things that you should already know by now.

Maybe just post here what we should all know....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom