Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TEZI.COM GEO domain,meaning inflation in hindi..Prounounceable CVCV

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainplus

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a true gem registered since 5/2003

BIN 1500+FEES

TEZI means inflation in hindi and urdu.
TEZI is a common name.
TEZI is a small place in georgia. Here and Check Here
TEZI is a operand in science . Check here
TEZI also sounds like tazi (nickname for Tasmania) in australia.

This is what just comes from the top of the head....In addition to this this word may have so many other meanings and use.

Has over 5,00,000 results in google it is one of the great CVCV name worth acquiring.

Looking for offers...

registered with enom expiring in may 2008.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

ebatcave

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold at:

BIN 1500+FEES

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have won the domain tezi.com in the SEDO auction few days ago, I paid the domain and now I get a SEDO email saying you sold the domain!!!???

Is this a scam, are you a scammer, what is going on?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Wow, I almost bid on this one.

ebatcave

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased the domain back in February. I have NEVER put it up for sale. Sounds like a scam. Fortunately the domain is still safely in my account.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just sent a Pm to SEDO to know their story version asking them to publish here.
How can an auction start and finalize without any control?
Something is not clear here.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for ebatcave. SEDOs mistake here. Perhaps the original owner got an offer, as he still had it in his account, and pushed it to auction without thinking?

If so, it would definitely not be some sort of scam (unless the scammer is extremely stupid), as the supposed owner would never get the cash without actually pushing the domain to the winning bidder first. Weird issue really ..

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tom:
I just asked to the previous owner to also participate in the conversation to verify if he put the domain at auction when it was no longer the owner.

Stian:
It's not the first time an owner cancel an auction after seeing he did not get the amount he wanted. I seen this a pair of times in the past.

If it's the fault of SEDO:
SEDO recently protected sellers asking buyers to be verified.
Maybe it's also time to set up some measures to protect buyers and avoid such domain sales cancellation.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stian:
It's not the first time an owner cancel an auction after seeing he did not get the amount he wanted. I seen this a pair of times in the past.

If the fault is from SEDO:
SEDO recently protected sellers asking buyers be verified. Maybe it's also time to set up some measures to protect buyers and avoid such domain sales cancellation.

True. I have had lots of terribly disappointing sales through Sedo, but I have always completed the transactions. Sometimes you need to take a few hits, only to come back stronger in another sale. ;)

Good luck with the transaction Francois.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree. Protecting the buyers is really needed. If the seller takes the risk of an auction...they have to be obligated to sell....sometimes it sucks, but you have to follow though.

I would be interested to hear from sedo as to who put the name to auction.

domainplus

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I was the previous owner of the domain and I sold it to ebatcave long time back.As soon as escrow cleared out I pushed the domain in his account.

I never put the domain on sedo as I dont use sedo much for selling domain names.I hardly have any names up at sedo.

Also I dont have anything to do with this domain and dont know what is happening or whoever put it up for sale.I am a reputable seller here in dnforum and wouldn't do something silly to ruin that.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The only one able to clarify who listed the domain is Sedo.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And nothing will be clarified:

SEDO just told me that due to their privacy policy they cannot disclose who accepted to put tezi.com in auction.

Because the current and old owners both claim not having acted then this will stay a mistery :)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And nothing will be clarified:

SEDO just told me that due to their privacy policy they cannot disclose who accepted to put tezi.com in auction.

Because the current and old owners both claim not having acted then this will stay a mistery :)

But what do they say to the fact that the seller won't proceed with the auction transaction? They did verify that the auction starter actually owned the name, right? :uhoh:

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They did not say ANYTHING except the fact sellers are protected under their privacy policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom