Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_Michael-Gilmour-x-400.jpg

As many of you know my father experienced some chest pains and after seeing his doctor he was immediately admitted to the hospital and scheduled for a triple heart bypass. He’s now gone through a quadruple heart bypass and is currently resting in intensive care. The good news is that he is progressing well!

After posting about my Dad as a part of my regular Saturday Musings I was inundated with an outpouring of love and caring from people all over the world. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts and prayers.

I also want to let you know that before entering surgery I shared about the love being shared with my Dad. He couldn’t believe that I worked in an industry where so many people across the world were thinking and praying for his recovery. This really helped him go into the surgery with a positive mindset about recovering to full health afterwards. So, once again I would like to thank you all.

We work in an incredible industry with amazingly thoughtful people who take time out of their busy schedules to say something positive. I found myself tearing up as I read the comments and emails that were so loving and encouraging. It makes me so proud to be a part of the domain industry.

One of the things I love about our industry is that it goes beyond business. Sure, we’re all trying to make a dollar but when you go through a tough time like my recent week then it’s so wonderful to see people’s true colours of kindness being displayed. So thank you one and all.

Read More

Continue reading...

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Michael, you now what? You are a really nice guy, your care about your family, you don't have only some money in your head.
Good luck with you and your family,
hope i can meet you some day in down-under or here in Switzerland :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom