• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers thapagerank.org -> PageRank Checker -> PR4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
475
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I decide to sell this http://www.thepagerank.org, a site that can display pagerank of any web site by adding a small pic on it. Buyer must have a web host that support mod_rewrite and GD.

some features
- full CSS style designed
- SEO friendly
- Current PR4 ( can sold for about $5-10 per link per month )


Accept reasonable offers, thx.

Bin $200 >>> $150

Regards,
Yun
 
can I bid $25?

Hi GFX,

Thanks for your offer, but I am looking for $xxx range. Remember, you can get $5-10 (maybe more) for each link sold for every month. Please give me your best offer.


Regards,
Fu Yun
 
I'll bid 125 when does this end?
 
When does this auction end?
 
prices dropped
New Bin $150 for a quick sale
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom