• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The Best Registrar of 2006 Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
POLL CLOSED.


Running Tally

Winners:

1) Moniker
2) Dynadot
3) Godaddy
 
i am a Moniker man , but Dynadot are good also .

vote Moniker
 
Dynadot is worth a nomination.
Solid, reliable, customer-focused registrar, reasonable pricing, plenty of payment options and they never let me know.
Thumbs up for Dynadot.
 
I have to say Godaddy, they end up cheaper overall and I have had no problems. The one time I made a complete f**k up they were helpful and refunded me. Had they not it would have been a different story.

Moniker are good but generally GD beat them on price and reliability for me. Moniker never respond to emails etc.

Vote: Godaddy
 
Running Tally

Dynadot 3
Moniker 4
Domainsite 1
Godaddy 1
 
Running Tally

Dynadot 3
Moniker 4
Domainsite 1
Godaddy 1
 
Running Tally

Dynadot 4
Moniker 7
Domainsite 1
Godaddy 1


Winner will be determined in 24 hours.
 
I use Moniker and Dynadot....both are great...and its difficult to decide...

Never transfered a domain to Dynadot...and that will be a good test for their strength...

Anyway...this time I will choose Dynadot..they deserve it...
 
Running Tally

Dynadot 4
Moniker 7
Domainsite 1
Godaddy 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom