Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The future is 6G. Auction for 6G.ORG right here, starts at $1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now back to the Sale. As -RJ- suggested, many uses.

Domain summit 2024

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Auction is over. Webhold is the winner at $255.

Great price for a two character domain like this! :)

PM is on it's way.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
realnames ... you are a class act as always... you are a piece of friggin work.

Shaun

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People who attempt to trash someone's sales thread like that should be penalised.

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames

I like 3g high speed names a lot and have some. But even 3G is far from in common usage and 3g technology is far behind schedule.

Don't want to rain on this parade but if 4G is at least 10 yrs away (from what I read and understand), can you imagine how long it will be until 6G arrives...I would estimate approx' 25 yrs or so.

The big phone firms did not invest billions in 3G only to have it be quickly obsolete. 3G will take an estimated 10 to 15 yrs to mature and gain wide use.

What was the point? Your only interest should have been to make a point NOT to bid. Perhaps there should be a way to auction off a name where a post is a bid to purchase. Might alleviate the negative comments. :sigh:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevo What was the point? Your only interest should have been to make a point NOT to bid. Perhaps there should be a way to auction off a name where a post is a bid to purchase. Might alleviate the negative comments. :sigh:

Aactive, stevo and others. Thanks for the negative comments on my post I made in error!

I did not realize it was a domains for sale thread though it should have been obvious to me, and I was not thinking straight at the time - obviously!. I mistakenly thought it was an appraisal thread or misc thread. Was not reading the thread very well. Please accept my apology RJ and others. Thanks.

P.S. Actually I never said the name was not worth a few hundred dollars, it is a good name and may in fact be worth as much as the high bids. Was just commenting on how the technology is decades away, not to be negative on the sale. I will be more careful in the future. Thanks.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem. Thanks for the apology.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains No problem. Thanks for the apology.

Thanks for accepting my apology. Upon further review I think Webhold really got a good deal for only $255.

Though 6G technology is a long way off the name is real neat and only has 2 characters and has many other uses too. It is a real good org name.

P.S. I feel real bad about interupting the sale thread in error. Thanks.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames
it is a good name and may in fact be worth as much as the high bids.
I think it's fair to say it is worth as much as the high bids, because.. well.. do I have to spell it out? :)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beachie I think it's fair to say it is worth as much as the high bids, because.. well.. do I have to spell it out? :)

Right, of course the fact the bids were made means it's worth it :) with the sale price being the most important. Just like in real estate, actual sales are the main factor in the appraisal process.

Actually, it may be worth even more than the high bid as it's such a versatile name with many uses and will go up in value over the yrs too.

P.S. Thanks to all the members who sent me supportive PM's regarding my mistake and apology :)

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
---EDIT Sorry, made a funny comment off topic and my stupid conscience got in the way - peace and goodwill on earth and all that EDIT---

P.S. Good on you for apologising.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga ---EDIT Sorry, made a funny comment off topic and my stupid conscience got in the way - peace and goodwill on earth and all that EDIT---P.S. Good on you for apologising.

I know, you were probably thinking what a dumb idiot I was for not noticing it was a for sale thread what with all the obvious earlier bids. Well you would have been right, I just plain was not concentrating on it and not looking at the thread.

I did send PM's to everyone who (rightfully) flamed me for doing that and what a great group of members they are as from what I recall they all PM'd back thanking me for the apology. A few said they had done or almost done the same thing themselves in the past.

There is one member (who I believe holds a grudge) who did not accept my apology, by not replying. That is unfortunate.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I wasn't thinking that at all my friend - I recently made a booboo on the DNForum, which I also apologised for and I was referring to that, but decided not to, so I appreciate you apologising and cleaning it up responsibly - we all make mistakes!

BTW, did the person's name start with R?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom