Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The "New" Sunday Night Live Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is the deal, it remains my view that there was an attempt to make the Sunday Night Live auction an exclusive party ..they didnt want the regular people in with the bargain names...

It is also my view that this is the MAIN ..not the only reason ..simply the main reasonn the Sunday Night auction has officially failed ...

I still believe that the lure of the auction was the chance to pick up a few good names cheap AND it sparks some fun competative bidding when everyone is invited and welcomed to participate.

I liked the $1 auctions..and I'll donate 50 DNF to everyone that places at least 2 names in the next auction Sunday August 3rd AND the names cant have a starting price over 3$ ...

screw the money for a second .. lets just all get back in the auction and have a little fun.. the money will follow where the people are .. think about that..

So for Sunday Aug 3rd .. Post here whenyou list your names and I'll get 50 DNF asap..

If I miss you just PM me..

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No. You have to hit the attend auction button. The live auction is live bidding, one name at a time, until the list is finished. The proxy bidding it to get bids in early, or if you cannot attend.

The live auction is every Sunday at 7pm CST.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom