• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

the price of buying a 3 letter .biz and .info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
who knows that?
Would you pls tell me about that?
Thank you.
 
$xxx to $xxxx and higher depending upon the name
 
.biz lower than .info too
 
BlazeD: Do you see any value beyond reg in .name or .bz three letter domains?
 
someone had 3 letter biz domains in the forum for $30 or $35 i believe.

Not great letters but I have not seen alot of 3 letter. biz over 300 unless it was words or has some strong meaning.
 
thanks slim but i was referring to either .name or .bz, not .biz
 
slimcrazy.com said:
someone had 3 letter biz domains in the forum for $30 or $35 i believe.

Not great letters but I have not seen alot of 3 letter. biz over 300 unless it was words or has some strong meaning.

Same here.
I guess the poster was asking for the prices for RANDOM LLL .info and .biz
 
mark said:
BlazeD: Do you see any value beyond reg in .name or .bz three letter domains?

Sorry I dont know much about those extensions. I would prolly stay away and invest in .info etc
 
thanks .com and .info are my primary tlds but noticed several .bz and .names in 3 letters that are still not registered and was curious.
 
mark said:
thanks slim but i was referring to either .name or .bz, not .biz

And I was referring to the author of the thread and not to you. :bandit:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom